Monday, February 15, 2010

New Souvenirs Gallery Has Opened as Part of Park Galleries


As owner of Park Galleries for the past 2 years I have always focused on the Park Artists through encouragement, publicity, and our participation in 60 Linden Sunday and gallery exchanges. I had a small gallery of my travel "Souvenirs" but that was it.

Then all of a sudden the creative bug bit. And I became to process some of my many travel images into multi-layered photo-montages. Some use multiple images, others just rely on one. I've always wanted to open a gallery in my home sim, Pumori, but never had the time or creative energy. Then, just as quickly as creativity struck, Souvenirs/Park Galleries at Samara's Park came into being.

Please drop by and enjoy the complex and, in many cases, colorful images, as well as the restful courtyard. I will be getting more information up soon about the process and the images involved in each work, but for now just ask me any questions you may have.

Souvenirs/Park Galleries at Samara's Park: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pumori/146/60/806

Also be sure to drop by The Commons Gallery at Park to see the beautiful and evocative works of artists from Former Yugoslavia shown through the courtesy of Demago Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment